Fox and Crow MKII Fox and Crow MKII

Wow

This is your first Flash? Most people's first flash is a simple motion tween of a ball going across the screen... and they actually submit that shit!

This is great, youve got my 5.

Bomberman Vs Regulus Bomberman Vs Regulus

Fix the scene

And this will quickly become front page material.

Shi-Gu responds:

Thankyou, but I think I need more time to do a fron page

Peeman is FUCKING Epic Peeman is FUCKING Epic

AHAHAH

I love the funny randomness....

And to naojason, your offended by mexicans? are you saying that mexicans offend you? did they touch you? point on the doll where they touched you.

The-Peeman responds:

I am an iguana. I eat flourecent light bulbs and shit thunder.

wars of the earth wars of the earth

OMG

Darth Chronus, Jerry Jackson is god on earth....

I <3 YOURRRRRR FILMSSSSSSSS

So if you touch my 'willie' I will be nice :)

Funniest flash movie ever Funniest flash movie ever

Enjoyable

This isnt the best animation ever, honestly when i opend it and saw the title screen, I thought it was going to be some junky piece of poo by a 5 year old. But as it started I noticed that the animation was done very smoothley, the sound synced nicely, and there was even a fair bit of humor.

You have alot of potential, I hope you keep makeing animations, I can't wait to see what you do in the future.

EskimoEchidna responds:

i had bout 2 days to do it cause i only have a comp at my dads atm =/

im getting a comp at home soon so ill spend more time and effort in my next stuff =]

Girl's fight Girl's fight

Nice

It really didn't make awhole lotta sense, but then again, most anime stuff doesn't. Good job on the animation.

A Pokemon Battle Flash A Pokemon Battle Flash

Not bad

Pretty good animation, I really liked the sketched look of the charachter's, thought that was pretty original. I also related to the humor (the pointless 'your mom' verbal fights me and my friends have) lol .. Not bad at all, Id like to see another one with some more changes in scenery, that's my only suggestion.

AustinBreed responds:

Lol, cool. I was planning to have the background change to Mortal Kombat at the end, but I failed to find the proper background.

Thanks for the review. ^_^

CU-End Of Summer Special CU-End Of Summer Special

Funny lol

killing homeless ppl awsome

Weed Harmless 3 Weed Harmless 3

Hated it...

I hated this not because of its quality, but because of its content.

My older sister was killed in a car crash after being hit by a driver who was to high to operate his vehicle...

ya sorry, i just dont have the same point of view.

Say Something! Say Something!

Liked it cuz its true.

I hate smiley central its so annoying, and it lags your computer like hell when you get it... not to mention that it has about 30 adware viruses attached to it.