Bass Invaders Bass Invaders

Awesome

I really like how they moved to the beat of the music tho, you really need to up the reload time, that crap is hella hard.

- CoolioDJ - - CoolioDJ -

Awesome

I love your games, there just so unique. This one was really fun, tho it was pretty challengeing thats for sure :D

Windows SS Windows SS

no man

Just no... don't try and copy Windows awesome edition.

ACE-Corn responds:

I wasn't trying to copy anything...

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Amazing

Samuria Asshole is teh best

Pico vs. Uberkids Pico vs. Uberkids

Ya, its teh pwnt

If you guys havent noticed yet, This is the orginal game by Tom.

Ive always loved this game. <3

Pyrotec Pyrotec

Very Enjoyable

This was truely a awsome game...

The concept of putting on a firework show over a city was something I have personally never seen in a game before, which made this game very orginal.

The way you detonated the fireworks was pure fun, it was chalangeing and rewarding aswell.

The music was very relaxing, and fit with the calm, late night city theme aswell.

And last but not leaset, the special attack. I love letting abuncha rockets fly up in the air then hitting the special attack and watching them all explode into a shimmering visual experience.

10/10 Keep it up my friend.

Christmas ATTACK Christmas ATTACK

Very Enjoyable

I really enjoyed this game, I enjoyed its weapon and shooting system, and how it tied it so well with the holidays.

Keep it up =)

WOOT 87th Place in the top 100 =P

Go0gley responds:

hahahah thanks for the support! :D

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Great

Great game i love it :0

The highest combo i got so far was 97 (i just kept pressing a+s and kept hitting the person up into the air over and over again) anyways Sunchip is waaay hard, i almost killed him (and i had full life) but i missed a hit on him and he pulled out his gun and bam 3 shots most your life is gone (and you cant doge the shots) then when you try and run to him he does another 3 shots and your dead... so the replay value in the game kinda sucks, it needs checkpoints.

Muscomorpha Muscomorpha

AWSOME!

This will see front page for sure! GREAT JOB!

Magus RPG Magus RPG